Characterization of God

As part of our study of ancient Greece, you have been characterizing Greek gods/goddesses. Now, please “characterize” the Christian God . Include one of the names He is known as. Then, describe Him (using three adjectives) based on either your own understanding of who He is or based on what you can infer from stories in the Bible. Describe a way He impacts your daily life OR how he impacts the life of Christians. In summary, your response should include:

1-another name for God. 2-at least three character qualities. 3-how He impacts your daily life or the lives of Christians. Use complete sentences and restate each question in your answer.

76 thoughts on “Characterization of God

1. God ,also known as Heavenly Father, is kind, caring, holy, and loving. God effects my daily life by me being able to know that he is always there for me and he always will be.

2. God is also known as God the holy sprit. God is, powerful, wise, kind, and holy spirted. God impacts the life of Christians by giving them love and strength.

3. God is also known as God the Father. God is powerful, loving, and holy. God impacts my daily life beacuase he makes me strong by always being their for me.

4. God is also known as the lord. Three character qualities are he is forgiving, caring, and loyal. God impacts my daily life by making me courageous to help me through life. He will always be caring for me.

5. The Christian God is also known as God. Three adjectives for God are very kind, always forgiving, and awesome. God to me is my father, shepherd, and friend. God is also known as lord. God impacts my daily life my helping me with things and giving me strength.

6. God can also be know as the Heavenly Father, he is loving, caring, and helpful. God helps in everyday life by guiding us through our good and bad times..

7. God is loving and extremely kind. He cares for all of his children. God effects my daily life by making my bad times not so bad. He has impacted and inspired me throughout my life. Jesus died on the cross for all our sins and paid the price. I love God and the is perfect.

8. Three chracterazions are awesome, loving, caring. A name I also know him as is Prince of peace, Alpha and Omega. God impacts me by giving me courage an strength.

9. A couple characterizations of God are strong, loving, and caring. One name for God is prince of princes. God is the best person you can have in your life.

10. Another name for God is the Lord. Three qualities of God are he is powerful, loving and kind. God impacts my daily life by giving me the strength and courage for the things I do everyday. Even in the toughest times, God gives me faith in whatever I do. He is perfect in every way and he is the only God.

11. God is also known as Heavenly Father. Three characterizations of God are: strong, loving, and caring. I love God and he is perfect in every way possible! God has impacted my life by helping me through very tough times.

12. God is known as the Holy Spirit. Three character qualities describing God are kind, forgiving, and powerful. God is the most powerful being and I really appreciate Him being there for me and I love God very much. God has impacted my life by helping out me and my family members through illnesses. God is perfect and I love Him for that and He is the perfect parent

13. God is amazing and God is my Ido.l He is always there for us and everyone around us. Right now my mom is sick but she is getting better because I’m praying to God to help her out with this. The good thing is that she is getting better. When I’m struggling with something he helps me get through it. He is the most powerful in all of the world. I wish I could actually meet him is person.

14. God is also know as Heavenly Father. Some character qualities of God is that he is strong, brave, outgoing, holy, spirited, and very caring. He impacts my daily life by always being there for me and tells me to never give up.

15. God is also known as the Lord. Three of his character qualities are kind, loving, helpful, and caring. God impacts my daily life by being there for me and encouraging me to try my best.

16. God is known by many names, and the Lord is one of them. Some character qualities of the Lord are strong, forgiving, and loyal. God impacts Christians daily life by bringing them hope, joy, and strength.

17. Another name for God is Savior. Three characteristics about God is he is amazing, loving, and courageous. God has affected my life because I know I am never alone when I feel like it and he also gives me a guide on how to make good decisions or live my life.

18. God is also know as the Lord. Three characteristics of God are that he is loving, forgiving, and powerful. God impacts peoples’ lives because he is there to lead the people to goodness and because God helps us make good choices.

19. The Christian God, also known as God the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, is known to be loving, forgiving, and powerful. He affects the daily lives of christians by giving them strength, support and security by having a plan and being there for everyone.

20. God is known as the Lord. He is known to be kind, loving, and patient. One way he affects daily lives of Christians is that he helps us when we are in trouble and I feel good when I know he is there for me.

21. God is a amazing and He is also wonderful in every way. God is a father to me. He shows us the way. He also shows us how to obey His laws. Chistains also refer to Him as a friend.

22. Another name for God is Messiah. Three adjectives for God are trustworthy, strong, and compassionate. God helps me get through each day. When I am struggling I ask God for strength. God is always their for me, and gives me unconditional grace and love.

23. God is also known as the Lord. Three of His qualities are that He is loving, forgiving, and powerful. One way that God affects my life is that when I am scared or am struggling, I ask God for comfort and strength. God is always there for me.

24. Another name for God is Our Heavenly Father. God is Wise, Loving and Powerful. God impacts my daily life because without HimI wouldn’t be here today. Also, He is always with us and that is comforting.

25. An alternate name for God is YHWH, as used in the Hebrew Bible very frequently. Three character qualities that God has is that he is caring, affectionate, and glorious in all ways. God affects mine and also everybody else’s daily life because he gives us someone to believe in and to support. God helps us with our problems in life, and that helps us get through it with no regrets.

26. The Christian God known as the God of everything, has described himself as loving, caring, and kindhearted towards the people who believe in him.

27. God is also known as the Holy Spirit. He is a very loving, friendly, and forgiving God. He affects all of the Christians lives by letting us know that he’ll always be there when we need him.

28. God is also know as are father. Three of Gods character qualities are loving,caring,and respectful.He impacts my life by answering my prayers.

29. Another name for God is The Great Iam or Yahweh. Three characteristics of God are that he is slow to anger, he is forgiving, and he is also very caring. God affects my life every day by giving my hope for what is to happen next in the course of my life. God gives me strength from when I get out of bed to when I go to sleep after going on an adventure. He answers my prayer and gives my plenty of compassion that even in the saddest of moments I have hope that something good can come out of that unfortunate events.

30. Another name for our God is our Lord. Three character qualities is that he’s kind, loving, and powerful. God helps me in my every day life because my family had some hard time, but God made it easy for the us.

31. Another name for the lord god is savior. Three character qualities are, kind, forgiving, and loving. The lord helps Me in my everyday life by giving me a good life, and watching over me so I can be the best I can be.

32. Another name for God is Heavenly Father. Three character qualities of God are forgiving, merciful, and loving. God impacts my daily life by giving me hope to get through hard days. God also gives me life and strength.

33. God the Lord our savior is characterized as many different things such as loving, brave, strong, caring, compassionate, and many more. To me, God is the greatest thing I have ever learned and saw. He’s the best.

34. God, is also called Father, is holy, wise, and forgiving. God impacts my daily life by leading me through tough times and God helps me when I’m weak.

35. Another name for God is The Holy Spirit or Prince of Peace. Three characteristics of God is loving, forgiving, and passionate. How God impacts my life is God helps me wake up every morning and realize that it’s going to be a good day. Even on my worst days God is there for me every step of the day. God has taught me to forgive and be kind to others who has been there for me. He has taught me to love my enemies. Therefore, without God we wouldn’t know how to be understanding and forgiving just like God.

36. God is also known as the grateful father of ours. God is caring, trusting, and intelligent. God impacts my daily life by helping me on smart decisions for school, caring for me, and trusting me to do the right thing.

37. Another name for God would be the Heavenly Father. Some character qualities that discribe God, our Heavenly Father, would be he is intelligent, truthful, and helpful. God impacts me on my daily life as a Catholic because whenever I need help or someone to talk to he is always there. It is very supportive and encouraging to know that no matter what he will always love me and always be there for me.

38. Another name for God is Lord. Some character qualities are caring, faithful, and truthful. God impacts my life by reminding me to have faith and trust in Him. Even if you don’t know it God is always by your side.

39. God can also be known as the Lord. Some characteristics of God are that he is very powerful, wise, and forgiving.
    God effects my daily life because every day I try to remember the Ten Commandments which makes me think if an action is good or bad.

40. God is known as Immanuel. God is kind, intelligent, and all knowing. God effects my daily life because he is always there for me, and I can always talk to him.

41. Another name for God is Father. God is powerful, loyal and forgiving. God impacts my life daily by keeping me alive and protecting me.

42. The Christian God can be referred to some names such as, Heavenly Father, The Savior, The Holy Spirit, and The Son. God is Immortal in heaven. Jesus Christ is the creator and the one and only god. God is powerful, loving, gentle, wise, and incredible. Jesus is the lord of lords. God effects my life when I’m going through a ruff period of time. He helps me, forgives me, and cares for me.

43. Our God for is also known as The Lord. He is mighty, kind, and immortal. My family prayed for the drought and God sent us rains. God also helps heal me when I’m ill.

44. Our Christian God, also known as Yahweh, is almighty and powerful. Our Christian God has many character qualities one is that he is a patient God. He showed patience in many great bible stories, therefore his followers learned to be patient too. God is also very wise to teach others. In the bible the book of Psalm chapter 119 verse 98 it says ” Your commands are always with me and make me wiser than my enemies”. Lastly, God is generous. God has impacted many Christians lives by being with them through tough times to being with them through sad time, and even being with them through happy times.

45. There are many different names for God, one of them is Lord. God is a smart, kind, and loving person to all. God impacts daily life by chosing things for us to do in his plan for each of us. This is some information about God.

46. Our God, also known as the Lord and the shepherd. God is powerful, loving, jealous and forgiving. God effects my life when my mom got cancer and I prayed every day for her to get better and get cured. After a year of praying she got cured. Also, when any one in my family is sick or something bad happened all of my family prays and they are ok.

47. I think that the Mossia is very kind, generous, helpful, loyal, courteous and loving. Another name for God is the Creator. He has impacted my life in many ways such as, every time I need help or need wisdom he helps me and strengthens me.

48. God is a wonderful counselor. He is kind, caring, and thoughtful of others. God impacts my life by guided me throughout my life in all of my decisions.

49. Our God, also known as Heavenly Father. He is loving, caring, wise, and thoughtful. God impacts my daily life because he created our environment. Also, when I am scared he is their for me.

50. God is also known as Heavenly Father

God is loving, generous, kind and awesome

He guides me through life by helping me in my decisions and making my life better. -Courtney

51. Another name for a God is Jesus because God sent his only son to come down to earth and die for our sins. A couple chacter qualities are that his is forgiving, helpful,and Kind. God impacts a Christians daily life by we pray to him when we have a bad day so he could help us.

52. God is holy, loving and loving.

Another name for God is the Lord.

God impacts people’s life by making them more loving and caring. People also have to do a prayer.

53. God could also be known as are Heavenly Father.God impacts my life by helping me through rough times. Three character quality are, kind,loving, and powerful.

54. God is are holy, powerful and victorious

Anther name for God is savior

God impacts daily life’s because he guides us to the right paths and we pray for him

55. One other name for God is messiah,
    Three character qualities of God are simply kind, fatherly, and powerful. God impacts my daily life, by giving us strength and support in hard times and struggles.

56. 2 names for God are Father, and king of kings. He is definitely kind, peacemaking, wonderful, and intelligent. He guides christians through life by letting us pray to Him. He is a powerful healer, and he guides us to the correct ways when we make unmindful descisions.

57. Another name for God is Messiah. God is kind, forgiving, and caring. God impacts daily life on Christians in ways such as going to to church and praying.

58. Another name for the Christian God is Jesus. 3 characteristics of Jesus is that He is loving, kind, and caring. Jesus impacts my daily life by guiding me through hard things and getting me through everything I’ve never been through.

59. Another name for our Christian God is Heavenly Father. He is loving, generous, and caring! The Heavenly Father impacts my life by looking out for me and helping me follow the right paths.

60. God: also known as the Lord, is understanding, loving, and caring. The Lord impacts my daily life because he would forgive me if I did something wrong.

61. I think that God is kind and fair. He treats people kindly and respects even those whom he punished. I think he is also wise, as he gave people instructions and wise sayings. Another name that God is known by is “The Holy One” He impacts my daily life because I pray to him every day and night regularly.

62. Many people think of God as 2. kind, fare, and forgiving. He forgives all even those who kill mudure and many other things. 3. He will take all of your sins from you and will accept you for who you are and not what he wants you to be. 1. Another name that we call God is the lord, the holy one, and the King.

63. God can also be called father or Lord. God is caring, powerful, and generous. One way God impacts on my life is by showing me a good way to get through the hard things in life.

64. Another name for God is Lord. Three character qualities are loyal, trustworthy, not easily angered. He impacts my life because when I go to sleep I pray, when I go to bible I pray and when I wake in the morning I pray.

65. The Christain God, also known as the Lord, Savoir and The Prince of Peace, is very kind, forgiving and amazing.He blesses me everyday with amazing miracles.He also impacts my live because I get to learn and live for him.