29 thoughts on “The Emperor’s New Clothes

1. Wow they ARE all really stupid too be to proud to admit that he had no cloths. The boy was the only one truthful and the smartest one out of all of them

2. That was a hilarious story that is what you get for not being honest in this world you could end up wearing no clothes haha!πŸ‘—πŸ‘”πŸ‘•πŸ‘ πŸ‘’πŸ‘‘πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘˜πŸ‘™πŸ‘’πŸŽ©. The weavers got sooooooooo much money but, gave the king no clothes.

3. It was a good story. I think that the emperor should have put the two swindlers in jail for what they did. And he should have asked for all his riches back. Tom Kraft

4. What the swindelers did to the king was wrong since the swindelers made fake clothes for the king so they could steal all of the gold, silk and money for themselves.

5. This story was really funny!!! The emperor was dumb in the story. The swindlers must have gotten into a lot of trouble for fooling the emperor like that.

6. The story was REALLY funny. The king was just too obssessed with his cloths to notice that he wasn’t wearing any!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

7. Alot of what everyones saying, the swindlers were smart, and the king fell for their tricks. I bet that the swindlers wern`t really swindlers. πŸ™‚

8. I think that the weavers were great planers even though they were the bad guys in the story. But the people that saw the cloths were quite stupid. I think my favorite care tear was the kid who said the emporer was not wearing any cloths. ADORABLE AND FUNNY!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

9. Good story with a lesson. The swindlers took advantage of the king and where very smart and for the king to fall for it was stupid.

10. Good story with a lesson. The swindlers took advantage of the king and where very clever and sneaky and for the king to fall for it he was stupid. But a good overall story!

11. I think the king was foolish for pretending to see the clothes and his consequence for being foolish, is to walk around the town naked. 😁

12. The king should have thrown the swindlers in jail for taking his money to make him clothes, but didn’t make the king clothes like they said they would. The king was too proud to admit that he was tricked. The little boy was the smart one because he saw that the king wasn’t wearing any clothes.

13. The emperor wasn’t being smart by hiring people off the street that he didn’t even know. It was also funny because he didn’t even know he was naked.