36 thoughts on “Pen Pals Bring Italian Flavor To Our Class!!

• Dear Marina,
      I like your letters because I donยดt know anything about the life in the USA. This experience is very funny. I like pen pals because I learn things in English and I have a new friend in another country. Lena Unterkircher

1. Having pen pals has been amazing because we get to learn about kids in Italy. We get to see how their life is and about their culture in Italy.

2. I think having pen pals is great and I think that learning about other cultures is interesting. I hope we can have our own pen pals!

3. Having Italian Pen Pals has been an educational experience for everyone. It is easier for me to write my best knowing that I am teaching proper English to other students.

4. Having pen pals make you have a better way of knowing their way of life. Pen pals also gives you a better education . Last having pen pals is extrodenary because you get to tell what has been happening to you.

5. Having a pen pal has been a great writing connection and I am glad that I can have this writing experienice with other people from a differant country. I also think that this is a great way to observe their traditions and cultures.

6. Having experience with a pen pal is very exciting and it is a blessing to talk with you guys!! Although I don’t know my pen pal’s name, I love talking to people on the other side of the world. Pen pals make language way more fun than usual. It doesn’t seem like a dull class if we are talking to people from Italy.

7. Having pen pals from Italy is so amazing for me because I have never had a pen pal before and never been able to talk to someone so far away. This is an extraordinary thing that this class is able to do.

8. Having pen pals make you have a better way of knowing their way of life. Pen pals also gives you a better education. Last having pen pals is extraordinary because you can get to tell what has been happening to you.

9. Having a pen pal makes me feel exuberant. When I hear from my pen friend I feel like a firecracker about to go off. When I read the letter I feel like crying with pleasure. If the class can ever talk face-to-face I would cheer with joyfullness. I feel very passionate about having a pen friend.

10. Having access to other cultures has been an extraordinary experience because it opens us all to a new way of life other than our own.

11. I think it’s interesting having pen-pals in Italy. I hope to talk to you soon .๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ

12. Having pen pals in Italy is exciting because you get to know people from the other side of the world! You also get to know about the pen pal and a day in Italy.

13. I believe having pen pals in Italy is very exciting and it expands our range of learning to write.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

14. Having Italian pen pals teaches me in a wonderful way to see the world from their side and I can teach them what I know in an enthusiastic way.

15. Connecting these cultures is amazing and exciting. Writing to other students is a great learning experience for both our school and the students in Italy. It is a great accomplishment to connect with someone across the Atlantic Ocean.

16. I feel that having pen pals is an extraordinary and exciting expeirience. Monte Vista has a big privlage being able to communicate to another class in Italy. I really can’t wait to hear from you again.

17. I think having a pen pal is very exciting and educational. Also it will make our writing better than it already is. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒโ˜บ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ฃ