Welcome Bloggers From the UK and Port of Spain

We are so excited to start blogging and to have visitors on our blog! This is a new experience for us! We are a group of 55 sixth grade students at a private Christian school nestled in the hills of the Santa Cruz Mountains. We are all between 11- 13 years old and we come from many different backgrounds and neighboring towns. Many of us take buses to school. We want to know about you! Tell us at least one interesting thing about yourself!! Thank you!

30 thoughts on “Welcome Bloggers From the UK and Port of Spain

1. Hi my name is Shaunie, whats yours? I am in year 6 and am 10 years old. I have a wonderful teacher called Mrs Heap and last year I had a crazy teacher Mr B. AT school we have lots of things to do, what do you play with at your school?

• Hi i’m Seychelle (say-shell) from Port-of-Spain. Its really great where I live, and lots of exciting and interesting things to do.I hope you guys have fun!! By the way, what is the climate like in your countries?

• We like to play 4 square which is where we have four squares and a ball and we hit the ball to each other and if you hit the ball out of someone’s square and they don’t touch it your out you can also get out if the ball doesn’t bounce in your square before you hit it to someone else’s the last way to get out is if the ball bounces twice in your square then your out if you start playing I hope you have a great time!

2. Hi ellie here , and i love trapalening and ice skating.i am 11 years old.i have the best teacher ever , he is crazy and comes up with fuuny nicknames mine are prinsess , jonsey and smelly.i am a prinsess , make up nails hair. see ya πŸ™‚

• Hi, my name is Elise, and what school do you go to. I go to M.V.C.S, as you might have guessed. Your teacher sounded awesome. And I am 11 too.

• Hi I am 11 too and I am form England too, but I live in America. Where in England are you from? Mrs. Read is a really cool last name. I wish my last name was like that.

3. Hi my name is Ellie and I have the best teacher , also crazy, in the world. He comes up with the funniest jokes however he calles SMELLIE D.
    ————– —————-
    I
    I
    ————— —————–

4. hi my name is Leah hobbs, i am 11 year old and i am in Y6. what is your name and what year are you in. The crazyest teacher in our school is M.B he is funny weird crazy and kind.

5. hi my name is Holly i am a crazy. my teacher is crazy to his name is mr bebenton short name is mr b. i have a twin sister two kittens the oldest one is blue youngest one is siniman. beye

6. Hi my name is Laura and I’m in year 6 ( fifth grade) my teacher was called Miss Barlow but just to confuse us she got married and changed her name to Mrs Roberts over summer. My interests include tap and ballet. I am also learning the guitar and I’ve just started playing the clarinet.

7. Hi, I’m Holly I’m from the same class as Laura in our year there is 61 children. In your school do you have a sports hall? We don’t but we have 2 big fields to play sport on.

8. Hi our names are Matthew and Ben. We live in England and goto Gorsey Bank Primary school, we are in year 6 (fifth grade). Our intrests are football, video games, climbing trees, tennis and badmiton. Ben is also learning Piano.

9. Hi we are so interested in all your posts on your blog and we are so jealous that you have a disney day and a 1960s day. On 1960s day your principal hair was amazing and we love it to bits!!!!!

10. My name is Kyla-Marie Hernandez and I am from St. Joseph’s Convent Port-of-Spain. This blog is really cool! How did you do these cool special effects?

11. Hi, my name is Naomi I go to school at St. Joseph’s Convent. Your principal looks very cool in his costume, and thank you for the welcome.

12. Hi my name is Rae-anne pronouced like Ray Ann.I goto St Joseph’s Convent. I love track and field; and thank you for welcoming us.

13. Hi my name is Karina and I go to St.Joseph Convent ,PoS. Thank you all for making our school so welcomed and we’re more than happy to join this site. I love my country!!!