20 thoughts on “Period 2 Says Hello to New Blog Friends!

1. Hi i am so glad we are welcome on your blog you all look so very friendly. We are all jelious because you get to wear your own clothes to school and we were school uniform. All your posts that I have seen are great I cant wait for you to visit are blog. Gracie from 6sr.

2. Hi this is Adam iam realy looking froward to be learning about your school and what you do during lessons.

HI this is James! im realy looking forward to looking at each others
    blog.

Is california like it is on the movies with surfers ?

do you where school uniform?

• Hi James and Adam! To answer your questions, we don’t wear school uniforms and yeah lots of kids surf where our school is! Can’t wait it to talk more! -Joshua πŸ˜›

• Hi James and Adam!
      California does have a lot of surfers, the beaches are very nice, and the weather is mostly very good. No, we don’t wear school uniforms, do you?

• Hey I’m Kiki,
      California’s kind of like the movies people love to surf we still have to go to school and it’s kind of cold at the beach. But we don’t have to wear uniforms

3. Yes. There are a lot of surfers in Cali but not like the cheesy ones in the movies like Teen Beach Movie. And no, we do not where a school uniform. Do you?

4. There are a lot of surfers in Cali but not like the cheesy ones in the movies like Teen Beach Movie. And no, we do not where a school uniform. Do you?

5. Hi james and Adam ! I’m really exited to read your blogs . We don’t wear a uniform and there are a lot of surfers, but mainly in the summer

6. California has nice weather, and there are a lot of surfers, but its not perfect, like fake white sand and stuff. Can you describe your uniforms? And Hi to you too!

7. Hi James and Adam!πŸ˜„ a lot of people at our school surf but they aren’t like the stereotype that you see in movies. They act just like everyone else. Our school is about 20 minutes away from the beach so a lot of people can easily drive there after school. Many people live near the beach in places like Santa Cruz, Aptos, and Watsonville. People from our school also come from different countries. We have a home on campus for all boarding students. They have also made houses for the teachers and staff if they want to live here.

8. Hi. My name is Alyssa. You guys are lucky our school has to wear a school uniform and my uniform is twice the size I’m supposed to wear so I actually look like a walking clown.