Life Lessons

Fables teach valuable life lessons through entertaining stories. This form of fiction was a popular part of the Greek culture. Life lessons are universal; people everywhere may experience them and can learn from them. What “life lesson” have you learned lately? Please use the following words in your writing: indelible, significant, acquired.

. lessons

85 thoughts on “Life Lessons

1. I have acquired one life lesson lately. I learned that being greedy will not make you happy. This is significant because I took to much ice cream and then my stomach hurt. This consequence was indelible for the rest of the day. Than when I was watching a movie and I could not eat any popcorn. So that’s a life lesson I learned recently.

• I have learned a life lesson that to close athe door in my room when I leave. When I came back to my room it was freezing. So cold that my water was almost frozen. Now I have to wait for it to heat up again.

• Once I was at my friends party and he has a lot of land. We walked down to this abandoned hut with one big room with a pipe sticking out the top of it leading inside the room. We acquired the skill of dropping rockets down the pipe into the room. The rocks crumbles when the fell in the room. It was a significant felling when you drop them in. Then I picked up like a 45 pound rock and walked to the pipe, I tripped and fell of the roof and thorns of vines caught on my socks and saved me from spattering my brains everywhere. The life lesson I learned was to watch you feet when you walk.

2. One significant life lesson I have learned recently is in Bible class where we talked about Moses and Abraham. I acquired some information about how Moses believed in God and was given the Ten Commandments and freed the Isrealites. The lesson is that if you trust God and give yourself up to him, you will be rewarded. This life lesson that I learned is indelible because I will remember this lesson and I will remember to trust God and love him. I think that this lesson is a very important lesson in the Bible. Another very important lesson is the story of Jesus and how he gave himself up for us. This Christmas, I have also acquired a Bible and I intend to read a few verses and pages from different chapters every night.

3. I have required one life lesson. The life lesson I learned is that being greedy will not bring you happiness. This life lesson was significant to me because sometimes I can be greedy. This life lesson will be an indelible lesson to me.

4. One important life lesson that I learned is that all of Gods creation is significant. Also, Gods creation is indelible and it always be there and nothing can be better than Gods creation. Last, be grateful of the things that we acquired from God and our parents.

5. The short story “Why is the Sky far Away from the Earth?” made an indelible mark. I showed me that I should not be greedy. I acquired the significant knowledge that I should not get as much as I can for my own benefit. Once I took a lot of food that I wasn’t goin to eat and I ended up throwing up.

6. Fables have made an indelible mark in my life. They have taught me many significant lessons so I go on the path that God has chosen for me. One lesson that must be acquired in life is to never be greedy be happy with what you have. We all need to be grateful with what we have.

7. One indelible life lesson I learned is how to escape the cops. This experience was significant to me because I outsmarted the POLICE FOR THE GODS’ SAKE! I acquired some skills that day. I now feel proud of my cleverness.

8. I have aquirred a very significant life lesson lately. This lesson is very indelible. The life lesson I have learned is to take responsibility for what happens. Especially when you get sick for two days and can’t go to school or anything like that.

9. I have aquirred a very significant life lesson. My life lesson is indelible to my mind. It is to not run away from life’s problems. You shouldn’t run away or stay away just because you don’t want to take a math test, or don’t want to run the mile run. Go through without it, not run away from it.

10. One significant life lesson that I have acquired lately is that even though we may have bad days, the best days come out of them. Many people beat themselves down for a horrible day they had when it’s not the end of the world. New days offer new opportunities and chances to start the day fresh. Some days are indelible and cannot be changed once they are done. Those days are the days that we learn from to not make those same mistakes.

11. One life lesson I have learned lately is responsibility. This form of responsibility was very significant to me. This is a very indelible life lesson. I acquired this life lesson when I missed 3 days of school. I had to make sure I got all my homework done on time.

12. One life lesson that I have recently acquired is to be appreciative of what I have. This is a very significant life lesson for me because for quite a while, I would not appreciate of be greatful for what I received. I hope that this life lesson will be indelible so I will never forget it.

13. One lesson that I have acquired lately is that gossiping behind someone’s back is not good and in the end someone will end up hurt. If what you are saying behind someone’s back that’s is very bad it may be indelible to them. It would be very significant if you don’t talk behind someone’s back and make a goal for yourself.

14. One life lesson that I learned is that I should respect my mom and dad better, because there could be some things taken away. So, please don’t disrespect your parents.

15. One life lesson I learned is never brag because there is always someone better. I learned this when we read bruh bear Bruh rabbit and he lion.

16. One significant lesson I aquired is too much of a good thing is a bad thing. I find this lesson indelible because it is shown all around me in everyday life.

17. I had an indelible time at my Grandpas house over the summer. I acquired many new skills of flying and other things. It was significant because I love flying and that is mostly all we did the whole time.

18. A lesson that I learned today is to never be greedy. I think this is a significant lesson because so many people today are scammers and are greedy. This lesson has made an indelible mark in me. I have never been greedy but now I know that I should never be. I believe in karma that bad things happen to bad people. Being greedy can sometimes make a good person bad. I have aquired this lesson and I am happy I did.

19. One life lesson I have learned lately is be nice. When people are nice, no mean, indelible, comments will come out of people mouths’. A significant smile can make someone happy and be nice to other people. I want people to acquire happiness and joy!

20. One life lesson I have learned recently is that not everyone has an okay life. My friend has been significantly bullied by people she thought were her friends. They indelibled her to an extent. She learned this life lesson very soon in her life, but this is just one example of how she acquired this lesson.

21. I acquired one of the most significant life lessons I have ever learned. The lesson was, life isn’t fair, but it is still good. My mom tells me that every time I say somthing isnt fair. This is a indelible life lesson.

22. I learned a very significant life lesson that if you get angry you should try to get a coping device. This lesson was indelible because I usually get really frustrated and I feel dumb. But the lesson for me was there is always some way to get around it.

23. I’ve learend an significant life lesson over the years. I learned to always study before test it is mostly acquired. The lesson was indelible because I use to always bomb test. The lesson is to make sure to study befor a big test.

24. I have learned a life lesson that to close the door in my room when I leave. When I came back to my room it was freezing. So cold that my water was almost frozen. I was hoping my computer hasn’t frozen to death. Now I have to wait for it to heat up again.

25. I have acquired a life lesson in my life. My life lesson is to be thankful for what I have and to appreciate it. Sometimes I complain because we don’t have good food in the fridge. Now I think of all the other kids in different countries. I also remember how significant my family is and how hard my parents work for me to go to a good school. I hope that the thought of being thankful will be indelible in my mind.

26. An significant lesson I learned was to never be too greedy. At the “End of the Semester” party, I acquired 4 sticks of cotton candy. That resulted in being too full to eat lunch. (The cotton candy was too good😀) I still don’t find it indelible besides the fact that cotton candy at MVCS tastes the best!

27. A life lesson that I have learned recently is that if you make a indelible mark, you can’t change it. I went into a rage and broke my toaster. I had to acquire a new one from the store shortly after. This is significant because toasters are the only things that matter in this world beside God.

28. One inedible life lesson I learned lately was to pay attention to others. My mom told me to wear a jacket because a jacket is significant especially during the winter season because I could get a cold. So because I didn’t wear a jacket I acquired a cold.

29. A life lesson I learned is to not lie. Once I lied about flossing. I said I did but I didn’t. My mom asked me again but I said no. Somehow she acquired the needed imformation ( it was probably my sister) and got in double trouble. Theis story has always been significant and indelible to me.

30. A significant lesson would be to not put hand in a blender. Remember it’s most likely that you will not acquire another hand and the mark would be indelible.

31. The life lesson that I have learned recently is that you should not be greedy and spoiled. I have recently acquired a new dirtbike and many other things. I learned that if you become greedy and spoiled you will leave an indelible and significant mark. If you keep asking for things you will make yourself feel very bad and make other people feel bad.

32. An indeible lesson that I learn is that is that to sniff Donald trump without being noticed I find this significant to learn what his is been up to. I acquired this skill with being stealthy and quiet

33. One life lesson I have learned that will be significant is that you should never get in the way of an angry horse. This is indelible for me because my horse ran into me and I acquired a pile of horse poop on my shirt. My friend also learned this the hard way when mom’s horse stepped on her foot. She fractured her toe because of it!

34. A life lesson that I have learned is that when you don’t want to share or give somthing up you will not be happy. I was playing basketball today and William Mesa was on my team and he was wide open every time but I never passed the ball. I was to selfish to realize that we could have scored but instead I wanted the ball to my self.

35. One lesson that I learned recently was treat your belongings with respect and don’t put them in danger. I know most people might think something like “your belongings aren’t living!” But this last week I left my new tablet I got for Christmas on the floor in the living room. When I went to go play on it, I found the tablet cracked. I was horrified! I hadn’t even had it for a month and it was already cracked. I asked my mom what happened. She told my it was dark at night and she was walking when she heard a crack and saw my tablet lying in the middle of the floor. From then on I decided to care for my things more.

36. A life lesson I have learned is not to eat a lot of sugar or sweets. I have learned that because I can go on a sugar high, go crazy, then start to not feel god… Also if you have sweets or little treats at school your friends are going to want to have some; then later you will notice you barely have any thing else to eat. So don’t have too many sweets, and don’t bring a lot of sweets to school.

37. I have an indelible life lesson. I acquired this life lesson when I went on I bike ride with my brother. I went on a trail that was hard to ride and I was on a new bike. It was a tall bike. I had to walk my bike most of the way because it was hard for me. When I did try to get on my bike I leaned to much to the side and fell off my bike into a bush that was died. It hurt because there where hard sticks. That was a very significant lesson for me. Not to ride a bike when you are not use to riding it yet on a hard trail.

38. One significant life lesson I have learned recently is not to wait to do my homework at 11:00 o’clock at night. My dad gets very mad at me because he wants to watch the Warriors game, but instead he has to help me with my homework that’s required the next day. From that day on my dad it was indelible for my dad to forget that day because that was the day steph curry scored 40 points in one game.

39. A indelible and significant lesson I have aquired lately is that I shouldn’t overreact. I learned this lesson from some of my best friends!

40. A lesson that has worked its way into my life recently is never by greedy. One day I was watching a YouTube video about children in Africa, and I realized how much I have and how little they have. That made me think of what recent actions I have done that showed greed.then I remembered las week when I felt really greedy because I wanted these knew baseball cleats (Jordan retro 12 metal spike) and I wanted to buy them, but my parents said no so I got mad. Then I realized that the kids in Africa don’t even know or play baseball, and if they did they wouldn’t have any shoes to play with. Consequently I apologized to my parents and I blamed myself for this action.

41. I acquired that studying for tests, concludes to me getting a good grade. When I answered the questions after I studied I got a more significant answer than when I did not study. On a test I couldn’t remove an answer so I put a logical answer that was indelible.

42. I acquired a very significant lesson, which is to give mad people space. I learned this indelible lesson from making my mom more mad when I tried to help her. I almost got grounded from it.

• The lesson I learned was that respect your elders. I learned this when someone wasn’t doing there aquaked homework . So the parents realized he as the doing it. This event was significant. His consequence was indelible giving up all his electronics.

43. A significant life lesson that I have acquired recently is actually from the fabel that I’m writing. The life lesson is “life’s to short to hold a grudge.” An example is when someone in PE kicked my ball. I could have been mad and kick their ball, but then I remembered “life’s to short to hold a grudge.” An example of something that happens a lot is when someone takes your pencil on accident. You could be really mad and break the pencil or you can let them use it with no hard feelings. This is just one indelible life lesson that I have learned.

44. I had acquired a great life lesson and that is that you must have patience for good thing come after. I learned this when my family and I Went on a very very long shopping trip. This trip lasted a long time almost 4-6 hours. Then at the end of all of the shopping I got a really cool toy. This toy was a giant nerd gun.

45. A lesson I have recently learned is to appreciate what you have. Many people say that you don’t know what you’ve got till you lose it. My opinion is that you new what you had, you just never thought you would lose it. So appreciate what you have instead of appreciating what you had.

46. A life lesson that I have learned recently is that to much of anything is not good. My dad tells me this lesson when I eat too much food or play games too much. Even drinking too much water isn’t good because it might make the water slosh around in your stomach, and it does not feel good. Even too much of a good thing is bad like too much video games might give you a headache. This is one life lesson I have learned over and over the hard way.

• I have just l acquired an indelible life lesson. The lesson is that you should always read the directions. If you don’t than you might miss an important detail. This lesson is significant to me because I forgot to read the directions right now. I hope that this new paragraph meets the requirements of this assignment.

47. This is a life lesson that my cat learned and I got a indelible scatch on my leg from it. My cat was in my bathroom one time, and I don’t know why, but he loves the sound of water. So he decided to jump in the shower while the water was was running and scared me to death.He got soaking wet and went to jump out. I was scatched significantly.

We acquired my cat when he was only six weeks old. He is almost 2 years old and this was the first time he ever done this. 😂

48. One significant life lesson that I’ve learned is to never put a cucumber behind my cat. This soon became an indelible memory for my cat. When my cat turned around, she acquired a new fear. She thought the cucumber was a snake and ran for her life.

49. Something that I’ve learned is never keep a towel next to a stove. I was washing my hands and used a cloth towel to dry my hands. My dad was cooking and I couldn’t find a place to put the towel. I looked around for a while and saw a pile of towels next to the sink with a few forks and knives. The couple of towels that were in the pile were clean and so were the utensils, therefore I put it on the other side of the sink which was right next to the stove. The lack of brains I have led me to think that was the best ideas ever. When I turned around I bumped the towel right into a open flame where it lit. Being “smart” I grabbed the side that wasn’t lit and I threw it on the wood floor(10 out of 10 thinking). I then relished that the floor was wood and I just threw fire on it. Then mom comes and saves the daw by using tongs and putting it in the sink.

50. Once I was at bass lake with my friends. Then we went on their boat. My friend and I were wrestling. I ended up breaking my arm. I had to go to the emergency room for over 6 hours. My life lesson is to not wrestle while on a moving boat with my friend who has a black belt in karate.

51. A lesson i acquired is not to be greedy.
    I think you should be greedy because it can hit you in the back. that is one significant thing I learned. I lost a friend because i was greedy. that is one indelible thing that is impossible to fix. That is one lesson i learned.

52. One life lessons I have acquired is to always keep your shoes away from your sisters. I was eating dinner when I noticed my baby sister was no longer in the living room. I started looking for her and I found her inside my room. She was taking the shoelaces off my converse. Those converse are the best shoes I have. She took of the shoelaces off all my shoes. The next day I had to fix my shoes. That was a moment that will be indelible in my life. This lesson was significant because I learned to never ever keep my shoes near my sister. I will never do that again.

53. A life lesson I have learned recently is don’t judge a person by their appearance. On the first day of first grade I was playing on the playground when I saw this new girl in the distance. She had black hair, braces, lots of freckles, and her cloths clashed. I thought she was ugly until we started sitting next to each other in class and at lunch. Sadly I judged her based on her looks. She was really nice, friendly, and she always put a smile on my face every single day. I acquired her friendship. The rest of my school year in first grade was significant. We had so many enjoyable times together. The memories she gave me were indelible forever. From then on I would never judge a person based on their looks. I didn’t since.

54. A life lesson that I’ve learned over the years was that “the important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them”. This means that you shouldn’t care what people say about you just think about the things that are important to you. I connect with this because I was bullied at my old school, and I was thinking of what I should do to impress them, but what I didn’t know was that I just needed to think about myself and what I like to do.

55. A life lesson I have learned is that to have open ears all the time. Recently I lost one of my best friends because I wanted to do something that he didn’t. This happened almost every time he was over. I finally relived what I was doing but it was to late. I acquired a lot of information of what I was doing wrong. Losing my best friend was very significant to me. I was very sad for many days. It was an indelible act. Even though it is very hard to forgive I hope my friend can forgive me. I hope you and your friends never have to experience this.

56. A lesson I learned is not to eat things that are indelible. I was in Beat The Clock and there was a bag of chips on the floor and I was hungry. They were significant so I ate them. Half an hour later I acquired a stomach ache. My life lesson is don’t eat random food.

57. I have acquired a few life lesson, but the one lesson I’ve really learned is treat others like you want to be treated. There is a classmate of mine who always gets picked on. I picked on him and one day it just hit me, I need to treat him like I want to be treated. This was a significant lesson because it makes me a better person when I treat other people like I would want to be treated. This life lesson will always be indelible to me.

58. A lesson that I have acquired recently, was to not take your siblings for granted and instead to cherish them. I love my brother and sister a lot, but that doesn’t exactly mean that I don’t take them for granted. I would always think that I would have them forever and the day that they leave for college would never come…well, it did. Let’s just say it wasn’t the best day of my life. As my sister drove away, I realized that the important things in life pass by so fast, you might just be a little bit too slow to really catch them. The moment was significant because it reminded me how much my siblings are valuable to me. Although I miss them, I know that they are learning other life lessons every day through college. I especially know that they are following their dreams, and isn’t that what is really important? The moment that my sister left for college was so indelible, that I would never forgot for the rest of my life.

59. One lesson that I have learned over the course of time is that the only way to acquire someones trust is to earn it. To keep that trust indelible you need to make sure that you are truthful in your speech and actions. That is a very significant thing to have in every relationship you have.

60. I learned that money can not buy a smile on someone’s face. Recently I seen a old homeless man give his only money to a man that was about to get a fined for leaving his meter empty. At that moment I realized that this credible homeless man didn’t need money to smile. This homeless man would rather spend his only money to help a weathly that would have gone through rather a pain in the behind. Money CAN NOT buy HAPPINESS.

61. A lesson i learned is that dont put to much trust on someone. As me and the rest of my troops at boy scouts were playing wallball in the gym one of the scout members was messing with the light. Even though this isnt all that significant it was to our game because the gym we were playing in was dark… We caught him twice in the light room messing with the lights and even though we told him not to he still did.
    Plus a scout is Scout Law. A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.

62. I have acquired many life lessons. One time when I was in the kitchen and I suddenly saw a significant jar of sugar. At that time I had loved lemons so I toke a lemon and cut it in half. Then I put a lot of brown sugar on it. I didn’t even ask my parents first but the lemon was just so significant! When I was about to put the lemon in my mouth my parents walked into the kitchen and I got in a lot of trouble. I had made a very indelible decision. I learned to always ask your parents before eating a bunch of lemons and brown sugar.

63. I think that people should have a good life with a significant smile that lights up the room and giving people a second chance or more, also forgiving people for doing something bad happens because of the way they talk to each other un kindly, but if they are kind to one another, they will have wonderful and indelible memories. You might even acquire a new friend.

64. The thing that I learned is that it is important to know what people think, like if someone has a very significant smile on their face you should keep it that way. They also give things that might acquire a new friend, a friend that will not be indelible.

65. My life lesson is to always listen to your mom and dad because, they know best for you. My story begins with me going to the garage and acquiring a soccer ball. After my parents said no balls in the house. So then I went upstairs to play with the ball. I was mad because, my parents always told me what to do. So I disobeyed them. I kicked the ball down stairs on the carpet stairs and I slipped and did a flip side ways. My foot was coming down really hard and I hit it agents the edge of the stair. My foot broke it was a indelible feeling ever. I was mad because I don’t listen too my parents often enough. It was so significant that it would be heald in six weeks.

66. I have acquired a few life lessons over the time of my life, a few of them are indelible of few of them aren’t. But most recently I have learned to look with my eyes not my mouth which is kind of significant. I mean it teaches me not to be lazy and things like that. It does also save me some time rather then asking other people and well it makes me not look lazy (even though I am). So that is my most recent life lesson I have learned.

67. Some acquired life lessons I have learned is that you should do what your mom and dad say and don’t lie. One inedible life lesson is when my parents told me to study for my History test, but a I decided that I would do it in Learning Lab tomorrow. Then, I forgot I had to take an Algebra quiz and then I didn’t have any time to study. Also, you shouldn’t lie to your parents because then they will find out and there will be consequences that are not good. For example, I told my mom that I finished reading my book. Then the next day, she asked me questions about the book and I didn’t know. Those were some very significantly bad consequences, but I learned my lesson.

68. I have acquired many significant life lessons. One indelible life lesson that I have really liked was to never give up. This life lesson I have had to remind my self many times. I think that every person on this planet should remember this life lesson. When I see someone struggling and can not help I always tell them “never give up.” If you never give up and punch through you can find that you have found many Mazing things. If some one gives up they won’t know what they would have gained if they didn’t give up. Life is one of those things that can be very hard so remind yourself “never give up.”

69. The life lesson I have learned lately is don’t let flattery go to your head. I acquired this lesson by reading “The Fox And The Crow”. I think this is a very significant moral because people let flattery go to their heads all of the time. This fable made an indelible impression on me.

70. One time when I was 4 I wanted to climb a tree. My dad told me not to climb this tree because it was too hard for a 4 yearold. But I didn’t listen. I tried to climb it and slipped. I fell off and I hit the ground so hard that I couldn’t breathe for 20 seconds. My dad helped me and, he made me feel beter. I learned to listen to what I was told to do……unless it was to jump off a cliff.

71. A significant life lesson that I have acquired is “look before you leap” literally. The other day I was jumping down a hill side and since it was muddy out side when I landed my feet slid out from under me and I landed on a sharp rock. This was an indelible life lesson for me. I will always look before I leap.

72. A significant lesson that I have learned is that you shouldn’t procrastinate, because then you might not acquired an A, and if you get an indelible F on an assignment your teacher might never forget it.

73. One life lesson I learn is to live a significant life. It’s not acquired to has a life you will remember it’s just good to have one. So remember have a indelible life.