80 thoughts on “Whatcha Readin?

1. I am reading the book ” Princess Academy “. This book is by Shannon Hale . Princess Academy is a fictional book about a girl named Miri who lives on a mountain called mount Eskel and gets invited to an academy for princesses. She is treated really poorly there and even gets locked in a closet. Soon she realizes that she needs to succeed in the academy because she may have a chance to marry the prince. This story is very interesting and I recommend it to all sixth grade girls.

• I am reading a book called “Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code” by Eoin Colfer and it is the third book in the Artemis Fowl series. It is a fantasy literature. The storyline follows Artemis Fowl and his companions as they try to recover the “C Cube”, a supercomputer that Artemis constructed from fairy technology, when an evil business man named Jon Spiro manages to steel it from him.

• The book I am reading is called “The Last Dragon” by Silvana De Mari. This book takes place on a very wet and rainy Earth. The protagoinist is an elf named Yorsh. He is on a journey to find the last dragon in order to clear the rain clouds and let the sun shine back on Earth. The conflict is that the sun hasn’t come out in a long time and Yorsh and the dragon are trying to bring back the sun.

• I am reading Swiss family Robinson. It is when a family gets shipwrecked on an island. The main character is the dad trying to make everything work out. But will they ever get out there alive?

• The book I am reading is called The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress. The author is Robert A.
      Henlien. The setting takes place on different Lunar colonies such as Luna and Hk or Hong Kong. The protagonist is a lunar miner named Manny. The conflict is when the Lunar Colonies rebel against Earth They also take down the evil evil authority. Once they do this they destroy the earth. They hate the Earth because they sent the people up to the Moon to be slaves.

2. The book I’m reading is called PIE. It is a realistic fiction book. It is about an amazing pie maker, who lives in her pie shop. The owner is named Polly Portman. Polly leaves her secret pie recipe to her cat, Lardo. Alice is her niece who is left with Lardo. She has many conflicts including her very stubborn mother who wants to inherit the pie recipe so she can sell it for a lot of money. I recommend this book to everyone who loves cats and pie. It is a great book!

3. I am reading a book called “The Rifle”. It is a book about a man who is making a rifle. He spend all night for months working on the rifle. It needs to be perfect. When he is done he tests the rifle and shoots a hole in wood, he shot it the exact same place 3 times, he tested it twice. The rifle was super accurate. We then sells it to a man. Then rifle maker Marries a girl.

4. My book was called Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Aszkaban. Harry Potter is now in his third year at Hogwarts, and he is allowed to go to hogsmeed. While Harry is at hogwarts he is being hunted down by Serious Black who killed 13 people with one spell!

5. The book I am reading is The League Of Beastly Dreadfuls. The main character is Anastasia and her parents were supposedly killed in a vacuum accident. She is taken by two aunties who are evil and escapes with two boys.

6. The book I’m reading is called “Artemis Fowl Artic Incident”. The story takes place at Fowl Manor. The main characters are Artemis/ Holly. Artemis is happy that his mom has sanity again. Meanwhile Holly’s partner has just been shot by goblins and now she is in a firefight with the goblins.

7. I read “The Tale of Despereaux”. The story takes place in a castle and its dungeon. The main characters are Despereaux, Miggery Sow, and Roscuro. The main conflict is that the Princess Pea gets kidnapped and gets locked up in the dungeon.

8. Magnus Chase is a homeless 16 year old boy from Boston, Massachusetts. Being the son of the Norse god Frey, he is a demigod. The ruler of Muspelhiem, Surt, is on the search for the Sword of the Summer, the most powerful blade in the 9 worlds. Surt is seeking to release the Wolf and bring Doomsday. Magnus Chase is also on the ‘chase’ to find the sword to stop Surt from bringing the worlds to an end.

9. I am reading the book ” The Hunger Games”. It’s bout a family who goes to see who will be nominated to fight in the annual hunger games. Prim gets chosen and her sister Katniss takes her place. Katniss fights with Peta and when Peta isn’t there Katniss gets injured so a little girl named Rue helped her.Katniss became really close to Rue but sadly she died. Katniss and Peta where the last two people in the games and they were both going to eat poisoned berries but the head of the games guy said that they where both the winners so their district won.

10. My book is divergent what has happened so far is we have meet the main character her name is tris and she is getting ready to go and take something called the aptitude test at her school. When she gets at school she goes through normal school until it’s lunch were they’re getting ready to take the aptitude test after a while her name was called along with some other names she is assigned to a room. and there is a women from a factions called dauntless in there hooking up wires and cords to her head and body tris then takes the aptitude test were she makes all of these choices that reflect on which faction she goes into and when she wakes up the dauntless lady tells her that she can go to three factions but usually when you take the aptitude test you should only have characteristics to put you in one faction she was known as a divergent.

11. Nickolas & company. The setting is the Earth and the Moon. The protagonist is Nickolas. The conflict it the merrows are at war.

12. The book that I am reading for this assignment is “Catching Fire” a sequel to the “The Hunger Games” by Suzanne Collins. This story takes place in Panem the country where everyone left in the world lives. So far, katniss has had an incounter with president Snow. He told here that if she dose not pull off the act of being in love with Petta during their victory tour, that there may be an uprising in the districts. By the end of the tour, they are in the Capitol being interviewed when Petta asks Katniss to marry him. (Petra and Haymitch, their mentor, now about the visit by president Snow).of course she has to say yes so that many people do not die. After the engagement, president Snow comes up to congratulate them, katniss puts an expression on here face to ask if it was enough to please the districts. President Snow shakes his head giving the answer no.

13. The book I’m reading is called Confronting the Dragon. It’s about a Minecraft user that leads an army of NPCs to victory, but the king of the Nether wants only to destroy Gamenight999(the user).

• The title of my book is called Confronting the Dragon. It’s a Minecraft book about the protagonist named Gamenight999. The antagonist is the evil Ghast Malacoda, King of the Nether. The main conflict is man vs. conscious, or internal conflict. My book is getting very much intense.

14. The book that I am reading is A Wrinkle In Time. The setting of this book is in a very stormy place. In this string so far there are a lot of huracnes and storms. The protagonist of this book is the Tramp. The protagonist is a guy who usually robs in stormy nights. The conflict of this book is that everyone laughs at Meg Murry and her brother Charles. Also Mega dad died and they are going through a rough time. I really recommend this book to people that like mystery and adventure.

15. The book that I am reading is A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L’Engle. The setting of this book is in a very stormy place. In this string so far there are a lot of huracnes and storms. The protagonist of this book is the Tramp. The protagonist is a guy who usually robs in stormy nights. The conflict of this book is that everyone laughs at Meg Murry and her brother Charles. Also Mega dad died and they are going through a rough time. I really recommend this book to people that like mystery and adventure.

16. The book I am reading is the adventures of Tom Sawyer. Tom Sawyer who is the main protagonist in this story is a foolish and mischievous boy who loves to play games with his aunt Polly. Other protagonists are like Huckleberry Finn a friend of Tom is a outcast of the village who lives on his own. There is also Barbra the girl that Tom has a crush on. The story takes place in St. Petersburg, Missouri in 1876. The conflict that I have read is that Tom and Huck witness a murder happen and swear to keep it a secret that maybe to hard to keep in. I love the book so far and I hope it has a fantastic ending.

17. Well tune book or novel I am reading is the continuing book for Artemis Fowl. The main characters are Artemis, Butler, Holly, with others from the first book. Some new characters come along and it first starts when Artemis finds out that his father was captured and token away for a long period of time They will try to help him with the help of Holly and her crew and some other new characters. When Artemis finds his father, with the crew, they went to the fairy world to ask for help. I don’t want to spoil the good part for the book report so this is for now.

18. The book I am reading is Artimes Fowl and the Arctic incident.The main protagonists Artimes, Holly, and Buttler.The setting in the under ground world of fairies.While Artimes is taken to the under ground world to talk to Holly’s captain.The captain and Holly believe that Artimess is teaming with the goblins by giving them weapons that were taken away a long time ago even though he didn’t.While Artimes believes that he had found his father in the Artic he wanted to join forces to go find him.Holly then agrees to the deal.

19. The book I am reading is called “The city of ember.” The main characters of my book are, Lina, and Doon. My book takes place in an underground city do to the end of the world. Lina and Doon think that there is a problem with ember so they need to find a way out of the city.

20. My book is called “The Phoenix of Destiny”. It is about how Geronimo Stilton is summoned by Blossom, but she is acting strange. She sends Geronimo on 7 extremely dangerous adventures. When he completes the tasks he investigates and finds out that Wither, Blossom’s twin sister, is pretending to be her! She uses the items to imprison Blossom forever! Geronimo bands his friends together and they free Blossom! Blossom defeats Wither in a battle and Geronimo is crowned a prince!

21. The book that I am reading is Flunked. Flunked starts with the protagonist, Gilly stealing, from what the book tells you Gilly steals to help feed her family and give them things they don’t have. Gilly is stubborn and when she gets caught she is sent to Fairy Tale Reform School, where she meets the evil queen, the wicked stepmother, the werewolf from little red riding hood, and the sea witch from the little mermaid. She also makes three new friends, her roommate Kayla who got in trouble for using magic when she hadn’t come of age, and Jax got in trouble for lying and stealing in his village. Soon, Gilly notices strange behavior in her teachers and is starting to think that they may be returning to their old ways. Gilly accepts living at Fairy Tale Reform School but she knows that she must return home and keep stealing so she can feed her 5 younger siblings.

22. The name of my book is The Land of Stories Beyond the Kingdoms. The main characters are Connor and Alex Bailey they were born in the U.S. but moved to a fairy tale world Because they found out their grandma turned out to be the Fairy Godmother. In this story the heroes Connor and Alex Bailey must stop a man called the Masked Man. The Masked Man is trying to build a army from other stories to destroy the Fairy Tale world. The story takes place in the Fairy Tale where just about every hero or villain lives. The world is a big island with different areas mostly inspired by the princess Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel, and Auaroa. The conflict is a external conflict because they need to stop the Masked Man from destroying the Fairy Tale world. That’s a summary of my 2nd quarter book.

23. The title of the book I am reading is Candy Smash. The book takes place at a school in a fourth grade classroom, the cafeteria, the playground, and the main character’s house. The protagonist in my story is Jess because she is trying to be like her dad and be a good newsreporter and trying to find clues to have a good newspaper. She also asks her friends a personal question out loud and everyone hears her. Jess is a mess because of it. Her brother is angry at her for asking the question and her friend is too. The conflict is that Jess is trying to put out a class newspaper before the deadline. She is trying to find a good story for the front page but she is not coming up with anything.

24. The title of my book is The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis. The story takes place in Narnia on a boat in the middle of nowhere. The protagonist of the story are Lucy, Edmund, Estance, Caspian, Aslan, and Reepercheep. They go to distant places in search of new lands but on the way they come across sea monsters and wizards ect.

25. The title of my book is “Ginger Pye”. The author is Eleanor Estes. Eleanor Estes is also the illustrator. The setting is in Cranbury. The protagonist is Jerry Pye. Jerry Pye is a Ten year old boy. Jerry really wanted a dog and finally got one. He named her Ginger Pye. Jerry Pye lives with Mrs. Pye, Mr. Pye, Rachel Pye and Jerry Pye. The conflict is that someone steals Ginger Pye.

26. My book is called “Stormbreaker”, by Anthony Horowitz. The name of the protagonist in the story is Alex Rider. The police said that Alex’s uncle, Ian Rider died, in a car accident. Alex believes that this is false, and the bullet holes in the side of his uncle’s car can prove it. He knows this from his visit to the junkyard where Ian Rider’s car was taken. While inspecting the inside of the car, a claw picked the up car taking Alex up with it. Alex barely escapes this alive and is then attacked by some men who he is able to defeat. The bank that Ian Rider apparently worked for is actually MI6, which is Britain’s top secret intelligence agency. They recruit Alex to finish his uncle’s final mission called the Stormbreaker.

27. I am reading a book called Flush by Carl Haissen. The title may seem a tad bit funny but don’t get fooled by the name, it is a really good fiction book about a father of two children that goes to jail because of his beliefs of something that he does not think is right. Though he may have done something bad to show that he was a strong believer in this subject he was still in general a good person, though in jail. I would recomend this book to anyone who likes mystery, adventure, and a very very good book.

28. The book I am reading is Insurgent, by Veronica Roth. The main character’s name is Beatrice Prior, or Tris. Her and her friends are known as fugitives in their city. The main conflict is that a woman named Jeanine Matthews is trying to catch Tris for experimentations. The story takes place in a realistically futuristic Chicago.

29. The book I am reading is called “Gathering Blue”. It is the sequel to the giver. The book is about this girl named Kira, so far in the book when she was born her legs got twisted and she now has a crippled leg. Before Kira was born her father went on a hunting trip and he got taken by the beast, so she never had a father. Few years later her mother got sick and died. There were some women who wanted her property for their chickens, but Kira refused to move, so they had a dispute about it and had a meeting with some judges. What happened after that was Kira was really good and sowing and fixing cloths, and she got to move to a nice building and get to fix a special robe. And The group of women got Kira’s property. it in Kira’s building she made a friend named Thomas, and he is very nice to her.

30. The book I am reading is called “Call of the Wild.” It is about a wolf named Buck, and a bunch of sled dog riders take him away to become a sled dog. Buck gets bullied by a dog named Spitz, they fight and Buck eats Spitz. Then, dogs named Dave and Sol-leks attack him and they become the new leaders. The last thing I read was that Dave and Sol-leks are trying to kill each other over control.

31. I am reading a book called “Al Capone shines my shoes.” It’s about a 12 year old boy named Moose Flanagan and his sister Natalie. This story takes place at around 1912. Moose and his family all live on the historical island named Alcatraz. In the story, Natalie is diagnosed with autism which back then was considered retared because they had a cure. This makes it harder for Moose to fit in. Natalie just is going to a special needs school in San Francisco, which may cure or at least help her with autism.

32. I am reading Harry Potter and I have finished it. Harry Potter gets sent to Hogwarts and becomes a wizard. Latter professor Micgoland becomes evil and almost kills Harry, but Dumbledoresaves him.

33. The book I am reading is “Ida B”. This book takes place in Wisconsin, specifically in Lawson’s Grove. The protagonist in the story is Ida B and her adventures. On a walk talking to some trees, her tree friends tell her that something bad is coming their way. One said that a big storm was coming and it was going to be horrible. Ida B is nervous for her family, neighbors, and dog knowing that something terrible is coming soon.

34. I am reading a fantasy book called “The School for Good and Evil”. The protagonists are Agatha and Sophie. Agatha is very witch-like but ends up going tho the School for Good. Sophie is like a princess but goes to the School for Evil. They are both 12 years old. The internal conflict for both girls are wanting to get home. The only way you can leave the school is if you live through a fairytale, your own fairytale. So far, Sophie and Agatha had gotten dropped off at their schools and are having a VERY hard time fitting in. Agatha has the powers to turn people who failed school and turned into animals back to humans just by touching them. Sophie is trying to will a Ever when she is a Never. (Evers a good, nevers are evil)

35. The book I’m reading is called Out At Home. It is about two baseball players that are trying to be the best on the same team. The characters names are Zoom and Micky. Micky is the catcher and zoom is the pitcher. Zoom is the new kid on the team, before he was on the team Micky was the star player. Mickys dad is the coach, he disciplines every body but Zoom. At the end of the book they end up losing in the championship game to the Yankees.

36. The book I’m doing is The Wells Bequest by Polly Shulman. The book Takes place at the New York repository. The protagonists are Jaya Rao and Leo Novikov unlike the rest of his family he’s not a science gineous. There were actually many smaller conflicts through out the story but the two that stands out is a threat (a death ray) to destroy New York City making Leo and Jaya having to use H.G. Wells time matchine in order to stop the death ray to ever from ever being made but just changes the future, which is the external conflict. An internal conflict is Leo having to make changes that just end up changing the past plus to add on to that the strong feelings that Jaya and Leo are devloping about each other.

37. I am reading the fictional book the Hunger Games. The setting of my book is in an arena and in a poor town. The protagonist is Katniss Everdeen she volunteered to enter the Hunger Games in change of her sister. The conflict is that Katniss has to go into the hunger games with a low chance of survival.

38. The book I am reading is called” Brian’s Winter”. It continues from the book hatchet only if he didn’t get rescued. It takes place in the Canadian woods. The conflict of the story is that he is in the woods but when winter comes for the first time he’s been there he has to find a way to survive.

39. I am reading a book called “The Giver” by Lois Lowry. The story is told by a third person narrator. The setting of the book is at a small isolated community sometime in the future. The protagonist of the story is a 12-year-old boy named Jonas. He was assigned to be the “Reciver of Memory” in the community. That means that he receives all the forgotten memories from the giver. Jonas finds out that a baby named Gabiral isn’t gaining weight, so he is scheduled to be “released” soon. Hearing this, Jonas takes Gabiral outside the community.

40. I am reading a book that’s called Artemis Fowl “The Artic Incident” by Eion Colfer. This is the second book in the series. So far in the book Artemis who is the protagonist along with Butler and Holly live in an a world of fairies, trolls, and goblins. Artemis has just heard that his dad might have survived a boat incident were his father’s ship the “Fowl Star” was sunken. Holly is fighting goblins that for some reason have high tech armor and weapons. Holly and the fairies suspect that Artimis is helping the goblins because goblins are known to be on the dumber side than the smarter side. Artemis has faith that he will find his dad so he joins forces with Holly.

41. The name of the book I’m reading is “Princess Academy, Palace of Stone” written by Shannon Hale. It is a fictional book about a girl that goes to a Princess Academy to learn to be a princess. The protagonist, Miri, is trying to keep Mount Eskel away from the revolution that the king of Asland is trying to do. Miri’s friend, Katar, is making Miri garner information about the revolution, but Miri is more focused in her studies than finding information for Katar. Miri finds herself between her loyalty to the princess and her dad’s belief that the king is trying to destroy Mount Eskel. She is also dealing with an old love,Peter, and a new crush,Timon. Miri must test her strengths and skills she gained in the Princess Academy. I recommend this book because it is a fun and thrilling story; great for 6th grade girls!

42. My book is called The Brain Finds A Leg. This is what it’s about. Something strange is happening in Farrago Bay and Sheldon McGlone is going to get to the bottom of it. The local wildlife is behaving strangely and so are some of the grown-ups, particularly his teacher, the weird and elusive Miss Fleming. It doesn’t help that Sheldon is being relentlessly pursued by bullies–including his older brother!

43. The book title is “War Horse” and is written by Michael Morpurgo.
    The book takes place during World War 1 in 1914, on the Western front where the war is the bloodiest.
    The main characters are Albert the farmer boy and a Red Bay horse named Joey. They find themselves thrown into a war trying to survive, not knowing if they will make it out alive. Both the horse and the boy are split up and see the tragedy of war. The big conflict is will they ever find each other and find peace again.

44. The name of the book I am reading is “Wings of Fire The Hidden Kingdom”. The setting takes place in the land of Pyrrhia, mostly in the Rainforest Kingdom but also in the Sand, Ice, and Night Kindoms. The protagonists are Glory the Rainwing, Clay the Mudwing, Tsunami the Seawing, Sunny the Sandwing, and Starflight the Nightwing, but the main protagonist is Glory. The external conflict is a mysterious creature is roaming the rainforest killing and kidnapping dragons. Queen Magnificent assigns Glory to find out who or what it is. While searching the rainforest she herself gets kidnapped.😱 The internal conflict is Glory isn’t very fond of her Rainwing tribe because they are too lazy. Read the book to find out more.

45. The title of the book I am reading us and wrinkle in time i don’t remember what the setting is but it is about a girl witch is the protagonist and her father witch this where conflict takes place when he went imissing in the book to what I have read so far

46. The book I’m reading is called “The Eye of Minds” by James Dashner. The book takes place in the future, on earth and in the VirtNet which is a video game that is very realistic and you have to strap yourself in a coffin to play. The main protagonist in the story is Michael, a teenage boy who spends a lot of time on the VirtNet. The problem is that there is a hacker named Kaine who is manipulating people to take out their core, the only thing keeping them alive in the VirtNet. One day the V.N.S (VirtNet Security) calls Michael and his friends Bryson and Sarah to stop Kaine. This is a great book so far and I recommend it to anyone who likes action adventure books.

47. Alright, so the book is called Island of the Blue Dolphins. It is a true story th is what I read so far it is about a girl on an island she lived there with her people and later a boat came and she saw her brother and tried to keep him safe, but later he died from wolves and that was the external and internal conflict in which she had a struggle. But it is solved when she decides to go out and survive on the island after she waited so long and her people still did not come for her and she survives in the wild. And that’s where I stopped, but it’s pretty interesting to read, I think it’s a good book.

48. I am reading The River by Gary Paulson. This will be the third book of The Hatchett Series that I will read. The protagonist is Brian Robeson, a boy who has survived the Canadian winter wilderness. In this book he is asked to go back into the wilderness so astronauts and the military can learn his survival techniques that kept him alive in the past. This time he won’t be alone. Derek, a government physiologist will accompany him. During a storm, Derek gets struck by lightening and falls into a coma. Brian will need to build a raft to transport Derek hundreds of miles down the river to a trading post for help.

49. The title of my book is Super Slugger. The main character’s name is Cody Parker. He lives in Baltimore now with his two parents. One is a detective that works late and the other is a stay at home mom that comes to his baseball games. The conflict in my story is the bullying about his size and weight. He gets many nicknames like Cody Porker and Chunkster and other mean ones.

50. The book I am reading is called “Absolutely Truly”. The setting is in Pumpkin Falls, New Hampshire around present day. The protagonist is an eleven year old girl named Truly Lovejoy. The conflict is that she is trying to find out who a chain of letters belongs to but she can’t find the last letter. The letters mostly contain Shakespeare and romantic things. She is almost six feet tall, so she gets bullied about her height. Her father was an Air Force pilot deployed in Afghanistan. His plane was shot down and he lost his right arm in the crash. There are many things in her life that are changing.

51. The name of my book is The Death Cure by James Dashner. It takes place in a warehouse that protects the uninfected from the infected, it is pretty fancy. It stores all of the really important scientists that are finding a cure for a virus called the flare. The flare basically makes the infected go mad, it is pretty close to the things we call zombies expected they are faster and deadlier. The protagonist is the only other character that has been in the book so far besides the main character Thomas, Rat Man or at least that is what Thomas calls him. So far the conflict is between Thomas and the Rat Man.

52. The name of my book is INVASION OF THE UNDERWORLD by Mark Cheverton. It takes place in a game called Minecraft. The protagonist is an 12 year old boy named GameKnight999. As of now all he does is troll (grief) people on the game. He joins into servers and starts trolling people like placing tnt and blowing stuff up or shooting people with a bow and arrow. This book is a fiction adventure book. I recommend this book to any gamers. The conflict is that every time he does that everyone gets mad and yells at him and stuff.

53. I am reading Peter and the Shadow Thieves. This book is about boy named Peter who is trying to warm his frien, Molly of bad pirates, who are trying to steal the starstuff. Peter has to ride on the Pirates’ ship and try not to be spotted, break out of jail, and not get his shadow touched by Lord Ombra.

54. The tittle of my book is “The Shadows” which is the first book in a series called “The Books of Elsewhere.” The setting in the book is in a big stone house on Linden Street. The protagonist is an eleven year old girl named Olive. Soon she discovers a pair of spectacles that allow her to go enter the world of elsewhere by going through the pictures and portraits around the house. The conflict is that she finds a boy named Morton in a painting of a Forrest. Olive finds that Morton was put there by a man which they call “old man Mc. Martin. Olive struggles to help Morgan back home, and in the end she has found a mackshift home for him ,with the help of the three magical cats that live there, they find a painting of Lindin street with Mortin’s old house in it.

55. I am reading the book ” The Boy In The Striped Pajamas” written by John Boin. This setting takes place in Auschwits Germany during World War ll. The protagonist is a 9 year old boy named Bruno. Bruno’s external conflict is that Bruno has moved out of Berlin to a new place where he has no friends and hates you he area he lives. Bruno’s internal conflict is that he is so lonely so that he is having a mental war with himself about how he thinks he will never have any friends.

56. The book I’m reading is called “Pecry Jackson and The Lightning Thief. The main character is a teenaged boy named Percy Jackson. The story is about how the Lightning bolt Zues had with him was stolen, and Hades blamed Posiedon so on June 21st, if it isn’t returned, there will be a war. Percy Jackson and his friends Annebeth and Grover must go to the underworld to retrieve it. Percy Jackson also wants to get his mother back so if doesn’t get the Lightning Bolt back, there will be a war.

57. I am reading a book called “Oblivion”. It is written by Anthony Horowitz. It is the fifth book in “The Gatekeepers” series. The book is based on five teenagers who have superpowers. Their names are Matt, Scarlett, Jamie, Scott, and Pedro. Matt can control things with his mind. Scarlett can control the weather at her will. Jamie and Scott can read and control people’s minds. Pedro can heal any wounds, emotional and physical. In the fourth book they were in a temple in Hong Kong in the middle of a hurricane that was destroying the entire city. As they went through the Door, the hurricane ripped it apart. This caused a ripple in time and when they came out the other side, it was ten years in the future. They were all split up and they have to get to Antarctica. The world is being taken over by the creators of chaos, called The Old Ones. They have set up a base in Antarctica called Oblivion. It is Matt, Scarlett, Jamie, Scott, and Pedro’s job to stop them. I suggest reading the rest of the series before reading this book.

58. My book is the magicians nephew. It’s about how the wardrobe from the book “Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” was made. It explains when and how it was built. Then a rich families daughter finds a boy in the garden. They become best friends and played games together. Soon, when they were playing hide and seek together, the girl hid in a wardrobe, there was another world on the other side.

59. So far in lord of the rings frodo has been chased by the ring-wraiths because he bears the ring of power and he is taking refuge in Rivendell while lord elrond decides what to do with it

60. The book that I am reading for our book report is The Princess Diares. It takes place in the middle of Manhattan in 2014. The main character is Mia, she is a awkward, clumsy girl that is not popular what so ever. The over all conflict is that she is princess. The external conflict in the story is having to deal with the popular girl at her school. Mia’s internal conflict is she has to deal with all of her problems plus being a princess.

61. Trevor A.
    Per. 2

Book: The Seventh Level

Author: Jody Feldman

Setting: The setting is Laure Middle School. The main character is named Travis Raines, a 7th grader who is trying to say out of trouble.

Protagonist: The only person who shows a threat to Travis is the vice principal at his school. What she did so far is since Travis’s parents are never home, she takes him to school and then after school gets out, they stay for about 2-3 more hours there for detention because Travis was trying to get a secret note out of a hat that he put it in and the hat with the note in it somehow got thrown up on the top of the flag pole. So, Travis tires to get it, and he does but, the Vice principal saw him doing it and then landed a stop in detention for himself.

Conflict: If Travis is to become legendary and part of a secret society, he has to solve puzzles and complete challenges and mainly stay out of trouble. Trouble seems to follow him.

62. So to start off the main character has thrown out a cauldron or a pot. The pot comes back with some magic in it after a few days gone. The pot grows a foot to hop around the place. The pot starts to grow many other little thing on the pot but mostly worts. The pot over time fills up with a liquid and a liquid that stinks more that anything. The pot is thrown out many many many times and keeps coming back. That’s all I read so far but I have a bit more to read.also the book is the tales of the beetle and the bard by J.K. Rowling.

63. I am reading Mrs Frisby and the Rats of Nim. What is going on in the book is that Mrs Frisby is the head of the failed mice family and her son is very sick. She needs to find corn and lettuce to make him feel better. The only problem is that she is going to the farm and that is cat territory…. Bum bum bubudada!😜

• I am reading Mrs Frisby and the Rats of Nim. What is going on in the book is that Mrs Frisby is the head of the failed mice family and her son is very sick. She needs to find corn and lettuce to make him feel better. The only problem is that she is going to the farm and that is cat territory…. Bum bum bubudada!😜

64. I am reading Artemis fowl the Arctic Incident
    it takes place in the Fowl Manor and the main characters are Holly and Artemis Fowl… So what’s going on right now Hollies partner gets shot and she is in the middle of some fairy cases about legal issues. So basically the main protagonist is these gangster goblins that are causing trouble and I guess that is the conflict too

65. My story is Star Wars a new hope,the setting in the beginning of the story is on the star destroyer,the main characters are Laia,Luke,Han,R-2,and C3PO.Laia is an adventureus person and is part of the rebellion,Luke is a farm boy but his while life changes when Obi-wan gives him a light saber and says he is destined to become a Jedi,Han solo is a pilot to the falcon he worked with Jana the hut,R-2-D2 is a droid and is stubborn and has a blue and silver paint,C3PO is another droid and speaks 7 different languages he was built by Anakin Skywalker

66. My character is making the biggest bet in history to travel around the world in 80 days the bet was 20,000 pounds! He does this by
    Boat, and train and he gets new members on the way.