Please Pray With Us To Help End Slavery

For a video clip on modern day slavery, check out the link (in the blog roll to the right) to a Help End Slavery project made by Mrs. Selck’s 8th grade social studies students. Be aware and be praying with us for the victims of slavery.

6 thoughts on “Please Pray With Us To Help End Slavery

1. This is a very interesting and important topic and I absolutely agree that it should be abolished and it is heart-warming knowing that people are against it and praying for the slaves.

2. I am very happy that you made this blog. I agree that slavery should be abolished and i am estatic to see that alot of other people are against it.

3. I found this topic very intriguing. I watched the video in the link and as I continued to look at it,my eyes felt as though they were going to fill with tears. I am definitely against any sort of slavery one hundred percent and I think that it should be put to a stop.

4. slavery is terrible and it should be abolished.We need to put a stop to this chaos. I am glad that so many people agree that this needs to be put to an end